St. Jean de Monts and its surroundings
A holiday destination in its own right: discover the Pays de Saint Jean de Monts between sea, forest and marshes!
Composed of 5 communes with each its identity: Saint Jean de Monts, Notre Dame de Monts, La Barre de Monts, Le Perrier and Soullans.
Large beaches of fine sand easily accessible with many free parking and quality water: this is where you have to come to spend a relaxing holiday!
What to discover in each municipality:
<span '="" style="white-space: pre-wrap;" id="s2_2">Saint Jean de Monts: A sporty and exotic holiday with your feet in the water
• The daily market from April to September with fresh and local produce
• The pier (l’Estacade) that lets you walk 400 metres above the water!
• The Esplanade that allows you to walk, cycle, trot or roller along the ocean.
• The numerous dune trails from Explora Parc to discover the flora and fauna of the coastal forest.
Notre Dame de Monts: A cocooning and peaceful seaside atmosphere
• Learn while having fun at Biotopia, Kulmino and Wind Gardens
• Discover heron nesting at the Heron
• The A tout Vent Festival
La Barre de Monts/ Fromentine: the maritime and oyster farming village
• Explore the oyster farming trail on foot while stopping for a dozen oysters
• Climb to the top of the Pey de la Blet for an exceptional view of the surroundings
• Watch the fisheries and the former Porteau Lock
• Walk along the esplanade while admiring the beautiful seaside villas
• Discover the Daviaud Museum and the rich Vendéenne history
• Take a nice picture of the sunset on the oyster farms at the end of the day
Le Perrier: an immersion in the Vendée marsh
• Take the time to walk in the marsh and relas
• Take the opportunity to take a Yole ride Walk
Soullans: The small Vendée village
• Discover the Museum of the Vendée painter Charles Milcendeau
• Hava a walk around the little lake in Soullans away from the bustling coastline
• Enjoy a fishing trip