Direct access to the beach
A nice beach in Vendee
Acceed direct to the beach by the dune!
With 12 lifeguarded beaches in high season, Saint Hilaire de Riez is the ideal holiday destination. Camping La Pomme de Pin offers a perfect location for a pleasant holiday by the sea!
Good to know:
- The 15 km of beaches are secured by 39 lifeguards and scattered with 12 surveillance stations.
- In July and August, pets are prohibited on the beach from 9 am to 7pm, except for guide dogs.
Direct access through the dunes
The coastal path through the dunes will allow you to access the beach of Les Mouettes. This fine sand beach is lifeguarded in high season.
This beach is the ideal place for a holiday feeling as soon as you arrive in the Vendée. You'll only be a few minutes away from the beach! Alone, as a couple or with family, you can enjoy tanning, swimming, and splashing around in the water while children build their sand castles!
- Lifeguarded beach (July and August)
- Equipment for disabled persons to access the water
- Free sanitary facilities and parking space
3 Water sport centres for an invogorating stay in the Vendée
Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez offers a wide range of water sports: d=sailing dinghies, catamaran, sand yachts, kayak, stand-up-paddle... Feel free to choose!
BASE NAUTIQUE DE SION
Address: 8 Rue des Estivants 85270 Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez
BASE NAUTIQUE DES DEMOISELLES
Address: Esplanade de la mer, 85270 Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez
BASE NAUTIQUE DES VALLEES
Address: Chemin des Vallées 85270 Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez