Within our campsite we have put in place the procedures necessary for the smooth running of your holidays in an exceptional health context.
Yelloh! Village in collaboration with the National Federation of Outdoor Hotels has established a Covid-19 health charter for its French campsites. We therefore relied on this charter in order to put in place measures for the health security of all.
Some essential points:
1) Deep cleaning and disinfection of the premises
- Thorough cleaning of the rental units, emphasizing the contact points (door handles, switches, etc.)
- Thorough and regular cleaning (3 times a day) with powerful antibacterial products from collective sanitary facilities, with emphasis on sensitive areas "access ramps for disabled toilets, mixers, push buttons, toilet glasses, handles, paper dispenser, etc.)
- Use of an aerosol to COVID-19 standards after thorough cleaning of the rental units to proceed with the total disinfection of the mobile homes and systematic and prolonged ventilation of the rental units and common areas.
2) A staff trained and equipped to welcome you in the best conditions
- One manager per department trained by Tourism Academy
- Masks and visors worn by all staff in contact with holidaymakers
- Gloves and gowns for the rental maintenance team
3) Distancing and barrier gestures are essential within our establishment
- Floor markings and stickers to guarantee physical distancing in waiting areas (Reception, Grocery store, bar - snack bar)
- Hydroalcoholic gel points available to holidaymakers in all campsite services.
4) Services, leisure activities and activities accessible and adapted to the situation
- Small groups of children at the mini club
- Mask required on evenings when there are more people
- Restaurant and bar tables spaced at least one meter apart to allow physical distancing