Near the campsite you'll find a great number of leisure activities to pace your days on the Vendée coast!
Some ideas for outings around Saint Hilaire de Riez:
- Direct access to the beach from the campsite (lifeguarded in July and August)
- Cycle paths (forest and coastal paths) to discover the Vendée by bike
- Hire of family bikes (Cyclo-Riez)
- Hire of quads on beach and land tracks for the entire family (from 6 years)
- Miniature golf with 9 or 18 holes
- Feeling Forest: tree climb adventure park with activities for all ages (from 2 years)
- Atlantic Toboggan in Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez: a wave pool of 1500m², 8 water slides, water play garden, wellness area with whirlpools (tickets for sale on the campsite)
- Beauland Park (fun fair)
Horse riding centre (Club hippique Havre de Vie)
Guided horse-drawn carriage rides...
Every Tuesday in the summer, you can leave for a trip on a horse-drawn carriage with story teller. HE will take you to discover the landscape, the marshes, the flora and fauna.
- Attelage de La Vie - Reserve on the campsite
- Length of the ride: 2hrs15 on a covered carriage (20 places)
- Information: www.baladecaleche.fr